Wednesday, March 4, 2009

confessions ...

I just finished my paper on Sanctification ...
It's the second of six papers I am writing for my theology class and ordination ...
The next one is on healing ...
I'm tired and I wish I owned a hot tub right now ...
My body hurts ...
I still have this awful cough ...
Every time I cough, I feel piercing pain in my pancreas ...
Facebook sucks ...
I still haven't heard the new U2 album ...
I can't wait for Erase the Dark ...
If you don't play Settlers, we can't be friends ...
My toes ache ...
If you're still reading this blog, you must really like me ...
Goodnight ...

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Good thing your next paper is on healing... lets get that pain out of there...

JUAN said...

I'll pray for a quick recovery!

this might seem lame.. but I'd really love to read your papers you write... the big ones!!

Steve Swinburne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

ha.

sounds like a great week.

Sharlene said...

Hey, we have a hottub. And I think you're pretty cool.

Too bad you live 2000kms away, otherwise i would kidnap all your kids and let you and Erica have a chill evening...
shar

Amy Dubois said...

So I don't even know what Settlers is, so does that mean I'm out? :)