Sunday, September 28, 2008

i got burgers ...


today was officially the longest day of my life ...

I couldn't sleep last night ... I drank a Caramel Latte too 'latte' in the evening and the caffeine filled my lungs ... I laid in bed until almost 4 o'clock in the morning ... frustrated ... my mind running all night ...

I woke up this morning at 6:10 a.m. ... showered ... threw on tight pants and tight black shirt and drove to Rick Pitcher's church in Rancho Murrieta ... I drank iced tea ... I spoke twice ... Rick and I ate Shrimp fajitas ... I drank more iced tea ...

I picked up my family in Natomas and we drove back to Redding ... I almost fell asleep driving ... I drank a large iced tea ...

I showed up at the Stirring just in time for worship ... Jacob and Jamie brought it ... they are such humble worship leaders ... they disappear ... and God's presence was so real tonight ... at one point, I couldn't stop laughing ... I was so overwhelmed with joy ... God is so good ...

then Dan Lance spoke on loving the least ... Dan has such a burning passion for the least in our city and around the world ... we're so grateful to have Dan and Alyssa on our team ... they bring God's heart for the least ...

quote of the night ... "I got burgers" ... listen to the podcast ...

No comments: